Each morning so many of us wake up with a heavy heart, some of us want better jobs, some want more money, some a better spouse, some better children…The wants are endless. But in that mood of melancholy we forget our blessings.
Let me give you the checklist
- Are you alive today?
- Is there someone( even one person) who loves you?
- Did you have your last meal?
- Do you have a home to go back to ?
- Do you have a place to sleep?
- You had a choice of clothes to wear this morning?
- You didn’t spent the last minute in fear of your life?
- You can read and write?
- You do not have to worry about how you will buy the next meal?
- You have access to clean water?
- You have access to clean washrooms?
So be thankful for what you have and stop cribbing over what you don’t have.
ALWAYS REMEMBER – A ROSE LIVES AMONG THE THORNS, AND A LOTUS GROWS IN MUDDY WATER.
THE MORE WE HAVE, THE MORE DISSATISFIED HERE. ONLY WHEN WE LEARN TO BREAK FROM THIS CYCLE WE WILL BE TRULY HAPPY.